Daisies, Sunflowers, Roses
Profile


Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital



Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman
Cbox






Desires

An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd





Links

Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi

Archives

You might be a Nurse if.....
Relieving fever
Win a free ride in a police car!!
Things to lk forward to...
My hard work paid off!!
Keep fighting the battle
Trust in a r/s
Not still quite used to it leh..
Dresses's measurements for HW's wedding
U're my best friend & listening ear

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Chalet
Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:16 PM



Tho it was a letdown at first, but things quickly picked up and we were enjoying our chalet stay, doing crazy stuffs as usual. We had such a hard time setting up the bbq fire; such a chore; i almost gave up but Yumi & Doreen, the 2 powerpuff girls managed to set it up successfully! Kudos! We talked crap, had fun shopping, had fun watching a horror movie at a movie of 3am.. The only thing I regretted doing was, falling asleep at 4am, becuz we were actually thinking of gg to watch sunrise. Duh, wasted. Nvm, next time perhaps my 2 powerpuff girlies? Love u girls, so much.

Aft chalet, D came to fetch, sweet yeah? Went for a quick breakfast before I went to his place to rest, and study for my nursing lab theory paper. It's always so nice to see u aft so many days of not seeing you. Sweets.

Coming week will be very busy, so I might not be able to update my blog. Pls bear with me friends? Coming fri, sat & sun will be a project marathon with Jasmine, Doreen and Manisha, 2 projs to clear off before presentation on Mon.

Lesser time to spend with my D, but thank God he's very understanding & all, which I totally appreciate. [Promise to make it up to u other times k?] Pity Manisha, because I understand that as a mother, I know she's feeling very guilty now because she's unable to spend time with husband & children. But, in this course, u've to make sacrifices, at least for 2 yrs.

And at last, I hope my request for exemption for statistics module for yr 2 will be approved [as I've studied tt in NP before]. I swear that I've forgotten all my stats stuffs and there's a deep fear within me that if it's not approved, I might have to face stats all over again, which is a real nightmare. Terror. Fear. Ahhhh.