Daisies, Sunflowers, Roses
Profile


Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital



Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman
Cbox






Desires

An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd





Links

Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi

Archives

Fashion police on the go
oo..i..love..rainy days..
life battery: 5% left
run thrg of next sem
ugly marks
Lack of entries.. sorry!!
10 promises to my dog
Uniform fitting managed to drag me outta bed..
Friends are forever
When I'm bored in lect... I draw...

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



hefty $53 spent...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:47 PM

A hefty $53 spent on a haircut, which doesn't look anywhat different. But at least it made my hair "thinner" and made me feel more comfortable. My hair really grows at an amazing speed.. I wanna keep my long hair fr now on, no more short hair.. Short hair is no longer the trend now. Hiak. My heart aches for the $53.. I'll try to save more by eating less. :) Some great idea for saving huh?

Met up with my bro, shenghao for a simple dinner at lucky plaza with D. Yeah, i know what you're thinking.. (Lucky plaza again!?) Yea, i'm so into the indonesian sour soup tt I keep thinking of gg back.. Saw my dad there; and I got free entry into the toilet..Yea, some great deal huh? Anyway, he's a project executive for a cleaning company; and he was there to settle some stuffs with the cleaners over there.. So yeap..

Hey, it jus dawned on me how my dad and me are actually kinda in the same profession. He's in the cleaning industry; and I'm also kinda considered in the cleaning industry.. Yes.. No..? I'm in the cleaning butt industry, so its kinda similar. Oo.. cleaning things & making sure tt its clean is our job.. in our genes..

Sounds funny to say tt im in the cleaning butt industry. Heh, jus a joke yeah? No offence to all nurses out there.. Take it easy.. Have a break.. Have a kit kat!! Yea!