|
Profile
![]() Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman Cbox
Desires
An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd Links Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi Archives simple b'day celeb-pictures bro's 20th bday happy PH the reason why i feel demoralized my first warning letter for this sem.. ;P oh dear! my day.. presenting to you: mr & mrs reginald low let go let go have You been "eating" well? Jesus. I lay it all down again..
March 2008 |
it's always fun meeting up with my bestie
Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:05 PM I'vn had a good chillout session with a very good friend for ages; and I totally enjoyed today's short dinner session with my best friend. We talked a lot about old times, about futures, abt our bfs (all gd points eh?) and it strikes me that we've known each other for 5 years now; and still counting.. The best thing that happened to me in NP is knowing You! And.. i'm also very honoured to be one of the first fews to go through moments of life and death with you, meaning one of the first fews to sit in your car. Haha! While she was starting up the car, I requested for time to say a short prayer. (Lol!) She almost really wanted to bash me up. :P And I'm really looking forward to seeing YOU & Ling again VERY SOON! OK? I love you. And I seriously still can't believe that you'll be off to Aussie AGAIN in a month or two's time, for good. Why why?! I promise I'll save up money to go over to visit you, but please give me time to save ok? =) I love you I love you I love you my bestie wee. You're...My Friend,my companion,through good times and bad. You're my friend, my buddy,through happy and sad. Beside me you stand,beside me you walk,you're there to listen,you're there to talk. With happiness, with smiles,with pain and tears,I know you'll be there,throughout the years! ![]()
|