|
Profile
![]() Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman Cbox
Desires
An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd Links Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi Archives 哭? Just for Laugh Gag The significance of Easter New interest - Squash Easter Preparation Ephesians 4:26-27 Bumming in the East
March 2008 |
Good bye Singapore
Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:23 AM I've just checked into Terminal 1, and am enjoying all the luxuries over here. I just had my feet massaged by the OSIM Big Foot Massage and am waiting for my Sakae Sushi orders to be ready. This is simply great. I'm so excited that I didn't slept at all earlier on. Instead, drove Shenghao out to Bukit Timah for some prata supper again at 1am till 3am before we came back to get ourselves prepared. And, we took loads of pictures already. (I'll post them up when I am back) Thanks to D's digital camera. He bought me my S500i memory card. Though it might seem like a small matter, but hey, I really appreciate it and thanks a lot. =D It's time for me to feast on my sakae sushi. Till then, GOODBYE SINGAPORE !!!
|