Daisies, Sunflowers, Roses
Profile


Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital



Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman
Cbox






Desires

An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd





Links

Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi

Archives

Oncology
Little Faith's blog
Be strong.
Bangkok
I'm in one of the internet cafe in bangkok now. Th...
Good bye Singapore
哭?
Just for Laugh Gag
The significance of Easter
New interest - Squash

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Dogs - Loyal Companions
Saturday, April 5, 2008 7:00 PM

Dogs are loyal companions of the human race. I've always adore dogs from my primary school days. Initially, I was terrified of them. In fact, I was afraid of all living creatures which crawls.. or knows how to walk. (eg. lizard, cockroaches, spiders, beetles..everything, u name it, i'm scared of it) But the fear went away when my first dog, Bobby arrived at my house. (PS: He died of fits when I was 12 yrs old). I was so upset at that time, and my parents had no choice but to get me another dog to reduce my misery, in replacement of Bobby.


It worked. I slowly grew in love with Beauty. She was sucha beauty at such a tender age already. Btw, the name was given by my mom. I think it was a huge mistake to let my mom name her. My mom's english vocabulary was probably limited, which was why she named my dog such a orh biang name. Nevertheless, we all agreed on that name at that point in time perhaps because we couldn't think of a better one.


I still remembered how she sank her teeth into my palms softly, playing with me. She loves to run around in my old house, playing 'catch the ball' game. She was also a fast learner, learnt to pee and poo at the correct place after we taught her a few times. Nevertheless, she still suffered a few painful smacks from my dad for pee-ing and poo-ing at the wrong place. Well, she learnt from her mistakes, good dog!


Then, my third dog came along when I was 15 years old. I bought her back from Angie's neighbour whose dogs gave birth to a tad too many baby dogs. (They decided to sell some away) Initially, I had my eyes set on her brother but he was taken. I had no choice but to choose another puppy, which was jumping up and down in the cage, whining to get out. She's ms. Rosy (another awful name given by my mom cos she said she looks rosy, gosh)


She laid quietly in my arms when I carried her down from her old house to the car. She was such a small and cute lil puppy. But today, she has grown into a naughty and fierce dog who loves to bark at anyone who walks past my place. She loves to smell the butt of Ms. Beauty and follow her around and imitate her actions. Whenever I bought one of them down for a walk without bringing the other, they will make noise like crazy, whining and barking.


They loved each other's company so much. It was the exact opposite many years ago when Rosy first arrived. Beauty refused to talk to us, look at us or eat her dinner when Rosy came. She was pissed and jealous. However after a week, she relented and tried to make friends with Rosy because she had no choice. It sounds funny, but yes, it's true. Dogs have feelings like jealousy and all.


I really hate Rosy's bad habit of snoring. She snores like a big man, and it always disturbs my sleep whenever she's sleeping with me on my bed. I always have an urge to kick her away onto the floor if her snoring makes me wake up from my sleep. This is bad, I'm actually 'abusing' my dog because of her snores. Luckily Beauty doesn't snore but she dreams sometimes. She will yelp and whine sometimes, in the middle of the night. It really arouses my curiosity, I wonder what is she dreaming of? Many cats surrounding her and attacking her?


I really love these 2 dogs of mine, they make my days happier. They increase my joy and reduce my fear. There might be a big question mark hanging over your head.. What do I mean by 'reduce fear'? Well, you see.. I'm a timid person and sometimes I m afraid to go to the loo alone. This is when my dogs come in handy and prove their worth. I bring one of them into the toilet and they'll have to sit beside the basin quietly and accompany me until I finish my businss. Oh sometimes, I totally forgot about them and come straight out fr the toilet w/o bringing them out. They're left there until they whine and bark for me to come n take them out.. Bad me right? Anyway, look at Rosy's impatient face, she growls when I'm taking this picture.










Anyway the point is, I love my dogs. Yeee-haaa!!

PS: I really would like to post pictures of Beauty and Rosy when they are younger. But sorry guys, I just reformatted my laptop a while ago and all the pictures are gone. And I did not backup any, gosh.