|
Profile
![]() Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman Cbox
Desires
An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd Links Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi Archives the fragility of life tired ankles.. day 1 at ward 48 (NUH) worst throbbing headache ever 誰曾應許 - cantonese christian song end of exams [sem 2] lots of congrats notes.. 友 誼 萬 歲 !!!! In tough times, God teaches me to trust late night chill out @ coffee bean
March 2008 |
sunlove home
Monday, February 23, 2009 6:20 PM The mad morning rush to Hougang started at 630am. I was on 190 and I didn't know that PIE will be quite jammed at that time already. I then understand why dee doesn't like bt panjang flats.. We ended up at the wrong place in the end as our sch gave us the wrong add; took a cab to Sunlove Home AMK (correct place). It was very much like a daycare center for kids in many ways - 1. The elderlys "drops in" between 830 - 9 & starts dg exercises 2. From 12-2, they can rest or play games (EG: MAHJONG) 3. They continue with exercising from 2-3 4. They go home at 3pm That's basically their schedule. Afterall, Sunlove is a day-care rehab centre. Half-expected myself to have the opportunity to slack during my 3 days there, but no, we've to do a presentation tmr and conduct a game on wed. Awww, can't y'all just give us a break?! Really! I really love simple joys which can perk me up and make me happy. My dad smsed me that he has been selected for a job whose pay is considered not too bad. He has been jobless from CNY, he found the previous job too tough and tends to bring about chest pain due to stress. Sigh... Anyway, things are falling into place. I just hope that he doesnt be a quitter again. All thanks be to God; I know that He has been blessing & watching over us.. =) Btw congratulations to my dearest cousin Kerin See for graduating from TP!! =)
|