|
Profile
![]() Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman Cbox
Desires
An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd Links Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi Archives evangelism today's not my day..tmr will be better! =) beat extra week for holis - and off to bintan! random feeling blissful watchmen gala premier last day at sunlove home marley & me sunlove home
March 2008 |
decoder's at balmoral plaza
Monday, March 30, 2009 10:14 AM let's re-wind a little. last friday (27/03) marks the end of my posting in IMH; everyone was happy abt it. we literally skip our way back home. my st luke's da jie was the best; she rushed off immd after our shift ended cos she had to rush to catch a flight to Australia & she'll be there holidaying for 2 weeks, envy of many others! my jiemeis (Yumi, Doreen, Sun Rong) will be travelling to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taiwan respectively. And me? I'll be gg to Bintan. Great! Ok la, I shouldn't whine bt it.. As quoted fr Huiwen's blog, "life is too great to be tinted by complaints" Dee always say that I always whine and desire the things I don't have. Which is true. I do a lot of envying. Ok, I should probably get past that and srsly learn to count my blessings everyday. Yeah, I've a great bf, good health, great family, lovable dogs and great friends, what more can I ask for srsly? =) cheers. anyway, we went to this games cafe called "decoders" at balmoral plaza on saturday with dee's grp of jc friends. lovable people and good company. oh, btw, i tried "wafflestown" for the first time in my life and it really wasn't as gd as i expected; but well, it was still ok. =) here're some pics taken for the day. i actually took snapshots only; didnt take grp photo as i forgot to bring my digicam. (talking bt camera, i wanna get nikon d40 leh...) ![]() on a sidenote, i'm meeting mao mao later to shop at IMM! ;)
|