|
Profile
![]() Halo! Leticia Here. 23 yo. Student Nurse. Bonded: St Luke's Hospital Baby Dont You Cry (The Pie Song) - Quincy Coleman Cbox
Desires
An oven/lomo camera/nikon D40 dvd Links Pris Ang Gladys Zhong Janelle Ho Huiwen Ong Janice Leow Ivy Venus Pat Yiling Xiaohan Kerin Yumi Archives mask fitting princess at nails palace To B1 funny 生命 quotes CPR, anyone wanna try? Haha! Modern wedding invi-card! mom'll be getting baptised! =D [updated] for this week.... hefty $53 spent... Fashion police on the go
March 2008 |
MobTv
Friday, July 25, 2008 8:48 AM I’ve begun to discover the beauty & convenience of MobTv. It turns out that my brother has an account; and it’s proving its worth already. As I always miss the 7pm show here & there, it’s actually quite relieving to know that I can download it online & save it & watch it whenever I deem fit. No hassle, no nothing! Yesterday, I went to the movies with D; wanted to catch ‘Prom Night’ before I commence on any part of my studies as I thought that I definitely couldn’t afford the time to watch it for the next 2 weeks. It turned out not to be as good as I expected though I jumped to the effects here & there. It definitely didn’t contain enough scary effects for someone who loves horror movies like me. Yah, I would give it 2.5 stars out of 5.Because I went to the movies yesterday, I missed the 7pm show. And now, I’m downloading the episode & going to watch it before I commence my studies for my psychology paper on Mon. I was complaining to D that my attention span was getting really short; and it definitely wasn’t like this when I was studying back in NP days. He said that I was getting old. Booo.. Download complete, back to the show. :)
|